Talentscale, LLC functions as Subcontractor (PO# SC102058) providing General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. with a wide variety of services in support of UAS Programs. These services include:
- Technical writing, training materials documentation development, quality assurance/proofing, proposal development support, media development, SGML and other document formatting, and database development/maintenance.
- Reliability Engineering, Integrated Logistics Support and Administrative and Database Support Services.
- QA services to support the development of documents and training materials in accordance with project specific government, commercial, and DOD specifications as applicable.
- Talentscale’s technical professionals deployed in support of GA-ASI Programs include Technical Writers, Quality Assurance, Engineering and Logistics personnel, Avionics Technicians, Pilots, Administrative &
Talentscale is currently a Subcontractor to BAE Systems Technology Solutions & Systems Division in Mojave, CA providing a wide range of services and personnel in support of a USAF Prime Contract #FA8504-10-C-0010 C-130 Program Depot Maintenance effort (PDM). These services include:
- Structural, mechanical, electrical inspection, repair and modifications as required per the SOW including all associated subsystems.
- Talentscale has deployed multiple disciplines in support of the PDM effort including Structural Mechanics, Avionics & Aircraft Electricians, Quality Assurance, Engine Mechanics, Hydraulics Specialists and a Site Team Lead.
Talentscale is currently a Subcontractor under Basic Ordering Agreement 230023 to ARINC Technical Services ATS at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma City, OK. ARINC is supporting the USAF under Prime Contract # N0001910C0067 on the E6B MAST Avionics Upgrade and C-130 PDM Programs. These services include:
- Structural modifications and assembly as required, removing racks, re-installing racks when required, removing wiring, re-routing wiring, installing new wiring, terminating wires and connectors, drilling holes as required, assembling racks as required, routing ducting, and installation checks.
- Talentscale has deployed multiple disciplines in support of these efforts including Structural Mechanics, Avionics Technicians and Aviation Electricians.
Talentscale is currently the largest provider of aircraft maintenance personnel to Alsalam Aircraft Company in support of the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) F-15 TSP and C-130 PDM Programs.
- Over the last 3 years, Talentscale has been responsible for the recruitment and pre-deployment mobilization of over ninety 7-Level Craftsmen to these programs, maintaining a 98% retention ratio.
- Talentscale serves as an augmented staffing & recruiting supplier to Alsalam Aircraft, providing a wide variety of disciplines including Crew Chiefs, Engine Mechanics, A&P Mechanics, Hydraulics Specialists, Lantirn Technicians, Egress and Logistics.